Wonder whether LASIK is safe? We understand! We have been there. And, we can help you get off that fence once and for all. We have answers that are tailored just for you!
“A free 2-hour consultation is waiting to be claimed by you!
This free consultation is valued well over $300, with diagnostic testing. You will receive answers that are created especially for you, with your vision, health history, current medical conditions, lifestyle and vision expectations, in mind. You’ll be talking to Dr. Ballon, Dr. Wietharn or Dr. Bajenova. They will meet with you at the end of your diagnostic testing, education and measurements.
Your visit will look like this:
- A call from our refractive consultant to answer any questions before your visit.
- An email with special links to: 1) a patient portal in order to complete past and current medical conditions, 2) a patient informed consent video with short quiz to help clarify your expectations
- Check in and be welcomed by our staff. There will be no charge to you at this visit.
- A professional ophthalmic assistant will take specific measurements with our state-of-the-art iLASIK equipment, while answering any of your questions during each test.
- Your pupils will be dilated with strong dilating drops that usually last well into the next day. You may wish to bring a loved-one along to do the driving afterwards.
- Once all of your medical tests and measurements have been completed and you are well-dilated, your surgeon will meet with you to answer any of your questions.
- You will leave knowing that iLASIK is a procedure recommended by your surgeon or you will be told the reasons why iLASIK is not a good choice for your particular medical status. Either way, there is no obligation to move forward with iLASIK.
- It will be the best 2-hours of time you ever spent for you will be off the fence once and for all.